The Cube ship

Show off your spacecrafts, fan-art, and any other Corneroids related media.

The Cube ship

by rider339 » November 19th, 2012, 16:44

This is my ship on my file at the moment.

As you can guess by the name and from the pictures, it is shaped like a cube. It's small, little bit slow and has heavy titanium casing with a single Anti-Frigate Cannon. Once it did have ion thrusters on the back of this ship but I took them off because I wanted to make it without editing the game files. They will be reinstalled on the ship once uranium ingots are put back in the game.

The front of the ship

[attachment=4]
1.png
[/attachment]

The back of the ship

[attachment=3]
2.png
[/attachment]

The ships power supply, there is another row of Powerful Cobalt Power Blocks behind them.

[attachment=2]
3.png
[/attachment]

In the same room is the controls for the ship and the cannon as well as storage and manufacting blocks.

[attachment=1]
4.png
[/attachment]

Finally the view that I have when flying the ship or controlling the cannon.

[attachment=0]
5.png
[/attachment]
Last edited by rider339 on November 23rd, 2012, 21:07, edited 3 times in total.
rider339

Re: The Cube ship

by Dezcaban » November 20th, 2012, 23:23

It looks nice, simple. How is it's center of gravity?
Also I would HIGHLY recommend getting the uranium ingots into the game. It's not like it's cheating if it's supposed to be part of the game lol.
Dezcaban

Re: The Cube ship

by rider339 » November 21st, 2012, 11:28

Centre of gravety is fine. It turns well and goes up and down. I did it a cube shape because I was trying to make it simple and help me learn the physics behind the game. I'll do bigger and better designs sometime in the future but for now I'm quite happy going around in the galaxy in it.
rider339

Return to Gallery